AIDA64 Extreme Edition aggrattisse

Forum dedicato alle segnalazioni degli utenti su siti e servizi web

AIDA64 Extreme Edition aggrattisse

Messaggioda zen67 » 14 mag 2012, 14:44

andare qua

https://www.abseira.com/pcpro

The giveaway on abseira requires reg code. the Regcode is CSANAJKYK4

fare il form e compilare i captcha...
I grandi spiriti hanno sempre incontrato violenta opposizione da parte delle menti mediocri. :suka:
A. Einstein
zen67
Prisoner of R&R
Uno che vive sul forum

Re: AIDA64 Extreme Edition aggrattisse

Messaggioda zen67 » 14 mag 2012, 14:45

This License (Serial Number) provides you with full use! of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.85, brought to you by PC Pro Magazine.

Your Serial Number also provides you with the option of purchasing an upgrade to the very latest version release of AIDA64 Extreme Edition (for Home use), within 3 months of this Serial Number being issued to you, with a huge 50% discount. If you exceed this initial 3 month period you can still upgrade but you will only qualify to receive a 30% discount. And after 1 year this Serial Number will not entitle you to any discounted upgrade pricing.

Please also note that if you wish to use the product for commercial purposes or in a corporate environment you can also upgrade to the latest version of AIDA64 Extreme Engineer Edition within the same 3 months period at 30% discount. The Engineer License provides the same features as the Home Edition but with unlimited commercial use on any number of computers for a single engineer, techni! cian or consultant.

I grandi spiriti hanno sempre incontrato violenta opposizione da parte delle menti mediocri. :suka:
A. Einstein
zen67
Prisoner of R&R
Uno che vive sul forum

Torna a Siti web e segnalazioni