8 reasons why win 8 will rock

Forum dedicato a tutti i sistemi operativi Microsoft

8 reasons why win 8 will rock

Messaggioda zen67 » 13 giu 2011, 10:25

... fo un copia e incolla ....

Yes, Computex 2011 marked the official unveiling of the next version of Windows, internally referred as Windows 8 or Windows Next. Windows 8 list of new features is pretty impressive and it is set to get apps, live tiles, new UI and much more – all sure to blow you away! I was bowled over by the technical prowess of Microsoft and here are a few reasons why!

1. Fast: Fast is the verb and super is the adverb. Yes, Windows 8 is super fast, fluid and a lot more sensitive. It is here that a swipe can make a difference. Prioritized for touchscreen tablets, laptops and PCs, Windows 8 has magnanimous power in handling instructions from the user and performs them exceedingly well without any bloopers or getting stuck. Be it switching between multiple programs and applications, processing two programs or applications on the same screen simultaneously, prioritizing one application to the other by increasing its screen size and lots more, trust Windows 8 to do it amazingly fast and it will never disappoint you!

2. Effortless multi-tasking: You can now enjoy switching between multiple running programs and applications in a seamless manner. You can play your favorite video “How Charlie Bit my Finger“, mail your boss about a holiday and tweet about your latest Singapore holiday experience, all within the same time frame. Not Possible? Well with Windows 8, it is actually possible. The development team has also focussed on providing the various start options at the side lines of the screen, all hidden behind a cute button which enables you to enjoy your work on a full screen without any visible middling options in between.

3. Powerful Apps: Microsoft, while previewing Windows 8, emphasized the importance of apps in a system. According to it, a system with more apps is more powerful with the ability to perform various tasks easily and quickly. And these apps can be easily visible on your start screen in the form of beautiful tiles which upon being clicked, open up the app instantly. This is a big thumbs up to developers seeking to experiment on the Windows 8 platform

4. Be in your comfort zone: Finding it difficult to switch over to this new Windows 8 interface? Wait! Windows 8 actually allows you to continue using the usual Windows interface with its characteristic Start button at the taskbar and desktop icons. You may also switch between this environment and the new one which includes desktop tiles instead of icons, the characteristic Windows 8 environment effortlessly.

5. Refreshing new look: Windows 8 has got a refreshing new look and feel and this actually gives you an urge to stay on longer. With its user-friendly features and faster navigation and control options, you can enjoy the best of this experience to its hilt. For example, a weather app need not be opened to view the weather updates. Instead the tile itself posts updates regularly without the need to open it. Hence you have ‘everything’ on your start screen itself.

6. Compatibility: Lets clear the rumor that Windows 8 is only for touch-screens. No! In fact it works pretty well with systems of all shapes and sizes, be it a mini-laptop, a desktop computer or a tablet. However, basking in the Windows 8 environment through a tablet is a joy to treasure. You get the best, you use the best and you produce the best.

7. A developer’s boon: HTML5 is ‘in’ and Microsoft knows it well. Excellent support for HTML5 via Internet Explorer 10 makes Windows 8 stand out amongst others. You can develop your HTML5 apps, place them on the start screen in the form of a tile, update it seamlessly and be a happy developer.

8. Internet Explorer 10: This is one thing I am desperately waiting for. Internet Explorer 10, to be released with Windows 8 is sure to make waves and emerge as a winner all the way. Its sleek interface, extremely fast and pleasurable user experience and support for major Web Standards and technologies will help in reviving the Internet Explorer brand which started with Internet Explorer 9.

Due to be released late in 2012, Windows 8 is to watch out for its new look and refreshing features.

... vedremo.......
I grandi spiriti hanno sempre incontrato violenta opposizione da parte delle menti mediocri. :suka:
A. Einstein
zen67
Prisoner of R&R
Uno che vive sul forum

Re: 8 reasons why win 8 will rock

Messaggioda gergio » 13 giu 2011, 10:30

ci fai anche un riassunto?

:inn:
gergio
Sensei Otōsan
Uno che vive sul forum

Messaggioda zen67 » 14 ott 2011, 14:20

.........accensione in meno di dieci secondi utilizzando un pc potente: Intel Core i7 e 4 Giga di Ram

compare subito l'interfaccia «Metro» è l'evoluzione di quella di Windows Phone 7, che verrà aggiornato alla versione 7.5 «Mango».

i requisiti di sistema sono la metà di quelli di Windows 7. Il motivo è che Microsoft intende rendere 8 il sistema operativo unico per tablet, portatili e desktop, tanto che funziona sia su processori Intel e Amd che su quelli Arm.

Un punto di interessante è l'integrazione di 8 con i servizi di cloud computing di Windows Live per sincronizzare dati e impostazioni con la rete e gli altri pc: comodo se si usano fisso e portatile o tra casa e ufficio.

... meglio tardi che mai... e dopo una prova da amici... :)
I grandi spiriti hanno sempre incontrato violenta opposizione da parte delle menti mediocri. :suka:
A. Einstein
zen67
Prisoner of R&R
Uno che vive sul forum

Messaggioda Lionsquid » 14 ott 2011, 14:54

le premesse sono ottime.... c'è da vedere quali di queste premessi poi si concretizzeranno
dhnaqb percn oreyhfpbav fgnccb yb fchznagr
10, 100, 1000 cvnmmnyv ybergb, fhovgb!
Lionsquid
Tormentato e Tormentoso
Uno che vive sul forum

Messaggioda zen67 » 17 ott 2011, 16:48

Lionsquid ha scritto: le premesse sono ottime.... c'è da vedere quali di queste premessi poi si concretizzeranno

è come quando esci con una bella ragazza... dapprima vedi ed immagini .. poi alla prova del 9 puoi sempre trovare push-up, mancata o troppa depilazione, resa effettiva sotto ""stress"" ed infine risveglio senza make up addosso..... oppure no...

l'unica è provare.. :o
A. Einstein
zen67
Prisoner of R&R
Uno che vive sul forum

Torna a Sistemi Operativi Microsoft